Saturday, May 2, 2009

Welcome to my blog!


Ah, weddings, how I love them. I started this business as a wedding officiant and I quickly discovered how much I was addicted to weddings. I know, some people think of wedding and "stress" comes to mind, but not me, I think love (yes as corny as that sounds) I think new life, new beginnings, joy happiness, peace. Who wouldn't love a business that made you feel all those things? I quickly combined it with my second love, the beach and a match made in tropical heaven was born. Now hundreds weddings later, my love for this business is still strong and I still treat each wedding as if it were my own.

This blog will include updates and recent weddings, as well as any touching story I can share. So enjoy and check back for future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Wire Badge

Forever in Love Reviews & Ratings | Wedding Officiant | Florida - Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, and surrounding areas
Weddings - Wedding Planning - Wedding Ideas - Wedding Checklists - Wedding Websites - Wedding Cakes - Wedding Dresses

2010 Brides choice award

2010 Bride's Choice Awards - Wedding Photographers, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Venues & More
Weddings, Wedding Planning, Wedding Websites, Wedding Checklists

2011 Brides Choice Award

Weddings, Wedding Venues
2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More

Post a review

Forever in Love - Elegant Beach Weddings's Fan Box